7 Sept 2017

TBOLITNFL: PERSONAL INTERNAL COMMITMENT

TBOLITNFL: PERSONAL INTERNAL COMMITMENT:





THEORY THURSDAY

So we’ve established that you are here to teach and also
established that you are willing to do say go where is needed.

So now we come to the theory......

What theory do you need to develop to understand what you
are potentially going to teach?

At the very least you need to learn a step by step process
to teach.

Or you can take it to the very top of the mountain and
develop a completely new methodology. And let me tell you it takes a great deal
of time because you have to immerse yourself in concepts that are difficult to
master.

My methodology consists of:

Forum Theatre (I performed professionally in over 100 shows)
Analytical Psychology (I developed a model of the Archetype)
And Philosophy (I have adapted Hegel’s dialectic for my
model)

I immersed myself in each of these disciplines in order for
me to conquer my mountain. I am still climbing. It’s a mountain that has no
summit. So it’s very tiring.

But what it generates for me is my life’s journey..........

So what price does this come at ................... it is
the cost of understanding!!!!!

So it’s cheap in monetary value but priceless in equivalent value.

I have become the master at my own life.......

Now before you say I can’t
let me tell you this:

I have been beaten
Raped twice..............
Hospitalized twice and jailed for 12 hours

I left school with no qualifications and a school report
that basically said I was stupid and had no ability.

I have failed so many times I can’t remember the number.....

I got thrown out of University once.

And because I have no masks on and I am a live being I am
seen as very strange and a bit mad.

Ok I am a bit mad ........................ if you want to do
anything close to what I am doing you have to get mad

Because if you’re mad enough the world will sit up and
listen even if it is out of curiosity.

You have got to be mad to

A) Climb an invisible mountain that has no summit
B) To think that you even can
C) To enable others to follow you
D) Spend a ridiculous amount of time on your own working
through the process.

Good Luck with that.....

It is possible ................... believe!!!!!!!

Blessings Alix x x x

No comments: